This is the 21st century and here making money solely depends on your intent to make it. The concept of relying on a primary source of income is obsolete. If you know your way around things, you can be making money while you are out somewhere on the Bahamas, sipping margaritas under your parasol.
Such income is called Passive income and you can make that through real estate as well. Wondering how? We’ll tell you.
What is crowdfunded real estate?
Real estate crowdfunding is also known as property crowdfunding and is a way to raise money for real estate investments. This is achieved by reaching out to a set of investors so that they can contribute a small amount of money towards the project.
This form of raising money is really catching up with people as people are increasingly interested in real estate avenues to make handy bucks.
Advantage for investors in Crowdfunding for real estate
- You gain access to low-levels of investments, if you become an investor for such crowdfundings. You can access for an amount as meagre as €10.
- Investors can make short-term investments too. The duration of these short term investments can be anywhere between 2-48 months.
- Peer-to-peer lending opportunities do not tend to attract investment fees. This implies that you can earn a higher return on your side.
- You, as an investor, get the benefit of transactional transparency as a member so you know where exactly are your funds being invested.
- Crowdfunding allows you to diversify your investment to various assets and even countries.
If you look into local crowdfunding real estate opportunities, it could serve as a good start to your passive income avenues.