IPO stands for Initial Public Offering and basically is a process through which companies raise funds for their operations from the market. Every business requires funds for various reasons. When it comes to diversification of funds for new businesses, funds are needed and a business can only thrive if it diversifies.
By completing an IPO Application Form, an investor may apply for IPO Stocks. When it comes to purchasing an IPO, you must work through a registered stockbroker such as Zerodha, Upstox, Sharekhan, Edelweiss, Kotak Securities, ICICI Securities and many more.
List of Upcoming IPOs | Current IPOs on the BSE and NSE
|Issuer Company||Open||Close||Lot Size||Issue Price||Issue Size||Platform|
|Rolex Rings Limited IPO||July 28, 2021||July 30, 2021||16||₹880-₹900||731 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Glenmark Life Sciences Limited IPO||July 27, 2021||July 29, 2021||20||₹695-₹729||1513.60 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited IPO||July 16, 2021||July 20, 2021||13||₹1073-₹1083||500 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Zomato Limited IPO||July 14, 2021||July 16, 2021||195||₹72-₹76||9375 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|GR Infraprojects IPO||July 07, 2021||July 09, 2021||17||₹828-₹837||963.28 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|India Pesticides Limited IPO||June 23, 2021||June 25, 2021||50||₹290-₹296||800 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Limited (KIMS) IPO||June 16, 2021||June 18, 2021||18||₹815-₹825||2143.74 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Dodla Dairy Limited IPO||June 16, 2021||June 18, 2021||35||₹421-₹428||520.18 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Sona BLW Precision Forgings Limited IPO||June 14, 2021||June 16, 2021||51||₹285-₹291||5550 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Shyam Metalics and Energy Limited IPO||June 14, 2021||June 16, 2021||45||₹303-₹306||909 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Abhishek Integrations Limited IPO||June 8, 2021||June 11, 2021||3000||₹50||4.95 Cr||NSE SME|
|PowerGrid Infrastructure Investment Trust (InvIT) IPO||Apr 29, 2021||May 03, 2021||1100||₹99-₹100||7734.99 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Kuberan Global Edu Solutions Limited IPO||Apr 20, 2021||Apr 27, 2021||6000||₹20||1.12 Cr||BSE SME|
|Macrotech Developers Limited IPO||Apr 7, 2021||Apr 9, 2021||30||₹483-₹486||2500 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Jetmall Spices and Masala Limited IPO||Mar 31, 2021||Apr 7, 2021||6000||₹20||4.98 Cr||BSE SME|
|Rajeshwari Cans Limited IPO||Mar 31, 2021||Apr 6, 2021||6000||₹20||4.03 Cr||BSE SME|
|V-Marc Limited IPO||Mar 25, 2021||Mar 31, 2021||3000||₹37-₹39||23.4 Cr||NSE SME|
|Siddhika Coatings Limited IPO||Mar 24, 2021||Mar 26, 2021||2000||₹57||4.7 Cr||NSE SME|
|EKI Energy Services Limited IPO||Mar 24, 2021||Mar 26, 2021||1200||₹100-₹102||18.6 Cr||BSE SME|
|Barbeque Nation Hospitality Limited IPO||Mar 24, 2021||Mar 26, 2021||30||₹498-₹500||452.87 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd IPO||Mar 17, 2021||Mar 19, 2021||49||₹305||582.34 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Nazara Technologies Limited IPO||Mar 17, 2021||Mar 19, 2021||13||₹1101||582.91 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Kalyan Jewellers India Limited IPO||Mar 16, 2021||Mar 18, 2021||172||₹87||1175 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Laxmi Organic Industries Limited IPO||Mar 15, 2021||Mar 17, 2021||115||₹130||600 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Craftsman Automation Limited IPO||Mar 15, 2021||Mar 17, 2021||10||₹1490||823.7 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Anupam Rasayan India Limited IPO||Mar 12, 2021||Mar 16, 2021||27||₹555||760 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Easy Trip Planners Limited IPO||Mar 8, 2021||Mar 10, 2021||80||₹187||510 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|MTAR Technologies Limited IPO||Mar 3, 2021||Mar 5, 2021||26||₹575||596.41 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Heranba Industries Limited IPO||Feb 23, 2021||Feb 25, 2021||23||₹627||625.24 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|RailTel Corporation of India Limited IPO||Feb 16, 2021||Feb 18, 2021||155||₹94||819.24 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Nureca Limited IPO||Feb 15, 2021||Feb 17, 2021||35||₹400||100 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Brookfield India Real Estate Trust REIT||Feb 3, 2021||Feb 5, 2021||200||₹275||3800 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Stove Kraft Limited IPO||Jan 25, 2021||Jan 28, 2021||38||₹385||412.63 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Home First Finance Company India Ltd. IPO||Jan 21, 2021||Jan 25, 2021||28||₹518||1153.72 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Indigo Paints Limited IPO||Jan 20, 2021||Jan 22, 2021||10||₹1490||1176 Cr||BSE, NSE|
|Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited IPO||Jan 18, 2021||Jan 20, 2021||575||₹26||4633.38 Cr||BSE, NSE|
Terms Related to IPO:
- Price Band: The price band is the range of prices under which investors can bid in an IPO.
- Opening Date: This is the first day that you will submit a bid for shares in an IPO. It’s also known as the offer date.
- Lot Size: In an IPO, the minimum number of shares on which you can place a bid. You must bid in multiples of the lot size if you need to buy more shares.
- Issue Prize: The issue price is the price at which they are put up for sale when shares first become available to the public.
- Issue Size: The total number of shares available for bidding.
- Platform: It generally means a stock exchange platform which is a centralised venue where publicly traded companies’ shares are purchased and sold. Mainstream IPO’s are normally listed on NSE and BSE. SME IPOs are listed on the respective exchanges of NSE EMERGE or BSE SME platforms.
Investors should be aware of the following:
- Since the Upcoming SME IPO Calendar is based on information obtained from the internet, dates can differ.
- We only provide detailed information about upcoming SME IPOs. For any SME IPO, we do not trade or sell any grey market premium or Kostak prices.